- 1 teaspoon of Turmerix
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Turmerix powder.
- Mix the Turmerix powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed Milk (coconut, almond,soy, dairy) to fill up the cup and stir.
- If you don’t have a milk frother or warmer, add paste and cold milk to sauce pan and put on the stove top.
- Microwave – if you use the microwave then DO NOT microwave the milk with the Turmerix paste. Make your Paste, heat milk separately in the microwave and pour milk into the cup of paste.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon on top
This recipe is great anytime of the day and particularly good as your evening serve of Turmerix.